Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Most Ultimate Work-out Plan (from Muscle and Fitness Hers Magazine) for the Next 4 Weeks!

As I was rummaging through last year's Oxygen (oxygenmag.com) and Muscle and Fitness Hers (muscleandfitnesshers.com) magazine issues to try and piece together the BEST workout plan for me, I finally found it and it was all neatly pieced together for me so I am going to follow it with only a minor change. I added runs, spin class, a swim, and combined Thursday and Friday workouts as one so that I could do my long run.

Sunday: Tempo run- 3.5-4.5mi
Monday: Legs, calves/swim- 35-45 min
Tuesday: Chest, triceps, abs
Wednesday: Plyo, track sprints, spin class
Thursday: Back, biceps, shoulders
Friday: Long run- 4.5-6mi
Saturday: Rest

I am SUPER excited about this workout plan because I get to work on both building my muscles and increasing the quality of my runs. Also this way I don't feel as if I am going to be over taxing my body.

Wish me luck that next week is a success in the gym, on the road, and in the class room :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment