Sunday, March 11, 2012

Time not well spent

I, Alexandria Florence am an over planner! It has been said that first step in problem solving is first to identify the problem. My problem is that I micro manage. I am bursting forth with one idea after another idea so much that I often feel overwhelmed at the sheer thought of accomplishing all my ideas that I end up not getting anything done. (I would usually give numerous examples but this post is meant to be brief and my public proclamation to my problem). By identifying what it is that that is keeping me from accomplishing my goals I am looking forward to breaking my micromanaging ways and living in the present.

Each day, each moment is the present and the present is all that we ever have. I am going to begin to be more aware in the present moment because that is always time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment