Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How I am spending my Spring Break

Sigh of relief because this is my mid-semester break. A brief hiatus from driving to and from UNCP. More importantly I am using this time to spend quality time with Rocket. I have also been cleaning: that special kind of cleaning that I barely have time for during the normal week.

I will leave you with some pictures of what I made for dinner: tempeh 'old bay' cakes, vegetable stir fry (broccoli, carrots, bok choy, baby bella mushrooms, onion, and garlic), quinoa/brown rice. Completely delicious and especially nutritious.

My 24th birthday and when Rocket turns 14th months old was on the 7th. Lee's birthday is the 10th so I may have to make a chocolate silk pie for us using a recipe that I found on kblog.lunchboxbrunch.com. This vegan food blog is one of my new favorites!

Looking forward to running tomorrow. (My back and bum are sore from my Monday workout).

No comments:

Post a Comment