Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Fitness Plan for January 2015


This workout can be found in Oxygen Magazine January 2015 issue. 

I have had a subscription to Oxygen Magazine on and off for the past 3 years and I must say that I enjoy the constant inspiration and many fitness plans that they offer. I may not have a fitness model's body right now but I can with all the information that this magazine has provided me over the years. 

Yesterday I did a fasted run and ended up over eating by 700 calories!! Today I found myself sliding right back into poor eating choices and realized that if I continued to eat with abandon,  I would be countering my efforts gained from the past week. To get back on track, I steamed up some greens and am waiting until 6:30 p.m. to eat again. 

It is a little unsettling how quickly I can fall back into poor eating habits after one indulgent dessert/snack. 

The rest of this week, my workouts will consist of two more runs, a bike ride, and two full-body heavy-weight circuits. 

Happy Holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment