Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Typical Nutritional Dense Day of Eating for Me

Beeakfast: Pineapple, banana, kale smoothie using coconut water and Vanilla Plant Fusion Protein Powder. 
*I started drinking it and remember that I wanted to take a picture*

Morning Snack: with Adams Creamy Peanut Butter

Lunch: Vegan veggie stuffed lasagna with a little Daiya cheese with a very large spinach and romaine salad. I added tomato, cucumber, purple cabbage, Kamala olives, and a homemade balsamic dressing.

Afternoon Snack: Hummus, carrots, celery. 

Dinner: Black bean and rice, veggie enchilada casserole. I added a little Daiya again and cilantro avocado lime cream. 

This post shows a typical NUTRITIONALLY DENSE day of eating for me. Recently, this is how I strive to eat most of the time. I do make my own hummus, lasagna, and cassaroles for the week on Saturday and Sunday. 
To help me cut dairy from my diet I have begin adding Daiya non-dairy cheese substitute to certain foods in order to help me transition back to not eating dairy. 

What does a healthy day of eating look like for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment