Saturday, April 13, 2013

10lbs Down and Fitness Update

I am down a total of 10lbs since I began working out 5 weeks ago. I have had a couple of hiccups eating-wise but I am glad to still see progress.

Eating to satiety and getting all my nutrients in daily is becoming easy again. I have made some excellent meals these past days. A breakfast salad with a pears, grapefruit, hemp seeds, a drizzle of honey with a splash of coconut milk. This was so delicious that I will have it again very soon.
Tonight I made quinoa/brown rice/black bean/spinach stuffed red peppers. I made a thick cashew-nutritional yeast that had spread on top. This was a wonderful vegan dish I will be so happy to make again and again. I have done this dish before but tonight I perfected it.

My juice combinations have been fun too. Beet, kale, celery, apple, and carrot yesterday. Yum.

I bought a pound of chia seeds do I could begin making my chia seed puddings again. Tomorrow will be a banana-peach cinnamon chia pudding

Recipe:
1/2 cup of peaches, chopped
1/2 banana, mashed
3 tbsp of chia seeds
1 cup of almond milk
1/2 tsp of cinnamon

Stir ingredients together the night before and enjoy the next morning.

I will update again in two weeks with measurement differences. I took my arm, waist, hip, thigh measurements on April 1st and so I will do them again May 1st.

Happy Lifting and Eating Healthy.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to make my own chia seek pudding, and it sucked. Ill definitely try yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first times I made it, I hated it. After awhile I tried chia seeds in overnight oats and that was also a little weird. The texture is something I got used to. Pumpkin chia pudding and chocolate raspberry overnight oats were my favorite combinations but now peach and banana and blueberry chia pudding are also my favorites.

      Delete